· Senate Bills 19 and 21, measures that would create new provisions of law relating to labor organizations (Audio: Sen. Dan Brown, R-Rolla);
· Senate Bill 22, which seeks to make changes to provisions relating to hazardous waste (Audio: Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City);
· Senate Bill 28, a proposal that would require the Missouri Department of Social Services to apply for a global waiver for MO HealthNet (Audio: Sen. David Sater, R-Cassville, and Sen. Jill Schupp, D-Creve Coeur);
· Senate Bill 16, legislation that would exempt delivery charges from sales and use taxes (Audio: Sen. Will Kraus, R-Lee’s Summit); and
· Senate Bill 17, which would phase out the corporate income tax over three years (Audio: Sen. John Rizzo, D-Kansas City).
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.