Jefferson City — This Week in the Missouri Senate reviews:
· House Bill 1565, which would raise MO HealthNet asset limits for the disabled (Audio: Sen. Jill Schupp, D-Creve Coeur, and Sen. Kurt Schaefer, R-Columbia);
· Senate Bill 588, a measure that would make changes to expungement laws (Audio: Sen. Bob Dixon, R-Springfield);
· House Bill 1765, legislation that would change provisions relating to judicial proceedings (Audio: Senate Minority Floor Leader Joseph Keaveny, D-St. Louis);
· Senate Bill 814, which would allow an individual to deduct income earned through active military duty from their Missouri adjusted gross income (Audio: Sen. Wayne Wallingford, R-Cape Girardeau); and
· House Bill 1474, legislation that would make changes to how certain documents would be filed with the Missouri Ethics Commission (Audio: Sen. Shalonn “Kiki” Curls, D-Kansas City).
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.
To download the script (.docx) and/or the audio (.mp3), please click here.