· Senate Bill 1031, a measure that would establish the Missouri Child Protection Registry (Audio: Sen. David Sater, R-Cassville);
· Senate Bill 646, legislation that would require the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education to develop training guidelines and school districts to adopt a policy for youth suicide awareness and prevention education (Audio: Sen. Jill Schupp, D-Creve Coeur);
· Senate Bill 1096, which would modify provisions pertaining to non-participating manufacturers in the Master Settlement Agreement (Audio: Sen. Bob Dixon, R-Springfield);
· Senate Bill 1028, a proposal that seeks to modify provisions relating to ratemaking for public utilities (Audio: Sen. Jason Holsman, D-Kansas City); and
· Senate Bill 980, which would require public retirement plans to provide certain financial information to participants and would modify the criteria for when a public retirement plan would be deemed delinquent (Audio: Senate Minority Floor Leader Joseph Keaveny, D-St. Louis, and Sen. Dan Hegeman, R-Cosby).
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.
To download the script (.docx) and/or the audio (.mp3), please click here.