· House Bill 1891, a measure that would prohibit any public employee from being required to pay dues or other fees to a labor organization (Audio: Sen. Bob Onder, R-Lake St. Louis, and Sen. Jill Schupp, D-Creve Coeur);
· House Bill 2203, which would change the laws regarding the investment of campaign funds (Audio: Sen. Mike Cunningham, R-Rogersville, and Sen. Schupp);
· Senate Concurrent Resolution 58 urges the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency to build a new facility in St. Louis (Audio: Senate Minority Floor Leader Joseph Keaveny, D-St. Louis, and Senate President Pro Tem Ron Richard, R-Joplin);
· Senate Bill 1037, which would modify exemptions to duty to retreat when using force against another person; and
· Senate Bill 907, which seeks to create a right to unpaid leave for employees who are affected by domestic violence.
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.
To download the script (.docx) and/or the audio (.mp3), please click here.