· House Bill 2166, which seeks to modify provisions of law relating to ethics (Audio: Sen. Bob Onder, R-Lake St. Louis, and Sen. Jason Holsman, D-Kansas City);
· House Bill 1983, which would specify that no statewide elected official or member of the General Assembly shall serve as a paid political consultant;
· Senate Bill 656, a measure that specifies no additional fee, beyond $100, could be charged to process concealed carry permit applications and would allow military members extra time to renew their permits (Audio: Sen. Brian Munzlinger, R-Williamstown, and Senate Minority Floor Leader Joseph Keaveny, D-St. Louis);
· Senate Bill 1026, legislation that would create a lifetime permit to carry concealed firearms (Audio: Sen. Dave Schatz, R-Sullivan); and
· Senate Bill 822, which seeks to modify provisions relating to hemp extract (Audio: Sen. Keaveny).
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.
To download the script (.docx) and/or the audio (.mp3), please click here.