This Week in the Missouri Senate reviews several measures that received debate by Missouri senators, including:
- Senate Bill 247, which would modify the elementary and secondary education funding formula (Audio: Sen. David Pearce, R-Warrensburg);
- Senate Bill 175, which would modify restrictions on the use of organized labor on public contract projects (Audio: Sen. Brian Munzlinger, R-Williamstown; Sen. Timothy Green, D-Spanish Lake, and Senate Minority Floor Leader Victor Callahan, D-Independence);
- Senate Bill 65, which would modify certain provisions relating to abortion with respect to viability (Audio: Senate Leader Robert N. Mayer, R-Dexter; Sen. Jolie Justus, D-Kansas City, and Sen. Robin Wright-Jones, D-St. Louis);
- Senate Bill 280, which would modify certain Missouri tax credit programs (Audio: Sen. Chuck Purgason, R-Caulfield); and
- Senate Bill 242, which would allow certain students to enroll in adjoining school districts (Audio: Sen. Jane Cunningham, R-Chesterfield, and Sen. Callahan).
This feature report is narrated by Senate Communications Officer Dean Morgan.
Click here to listen to the report.
You can download the following radio report in .mp3 format by visiting This Week in the Missouri Senate. The report also is available as a podcast. Right click on the “subscribe” button and choose “copy shortcut,” then paste that link into your podcast player.